Monday, January 7, 2008

The Overrated helps the Rode Hard & Put up Wet

When I started this blog I never intended to be a news hound. I never read the paper. If I see the news on TV its because the TV was on while I was getting ready this morning and I happened to hear something. However, I did catch this tidbit and, you know me, had to bitch out a comment.
Dr. Phil, Oprah's former golden boy and overweight buttinski, (I bring up overweight because he's had time telling housewives how to get fit... physician heal thyself you fat-ass) has turned his target to Britney Spears.

OH
MY
GOD

Isn't this like crossing the streams from the old Ghostbusters movie? Something you SHOULD NOT do?

Dr. Phil says "My meeting with Britney and some of her family members this morning in her room at Cedars leaves me convinced more than ever that she is in dire need of both medical and psychological intervention. I am very concerned for her."

Phil my boy, I agree with you on one thing, Britney is in some DIRE need of psychological intervention. I also think she needs a prescription of my size 14 foot planted deeply and firmly up her ass 3 times a day while shouting "It's life you dipwit, get over it, grow up and get on!"

Caring about Britney in the slightest has been a big surprise to me. A bigger shocker is that I'm actually saying what I'm about to say. I'm glad Kevin Federline got the kids. < I think I threw up a little bit on that one > I'm sure he's a good guy who just thought it would actually get him ahead to adopt an image that did not belong with his ethnicity, but apparently the courts think he'll do a good job. I say YOU GO KEVIN.

And I'll end this by making a correction. I said caring about Britney was a surprise to me. Who am I kidding? I couldn't care less about her.

1 comment:

Stephen R. said...

Don't waste those size 14's on Britney's ass. I'm right here!!!

I totally agree - - isn't it frightening to look at K-Fex and think, "He's the GOOD parent." WTF?!?