Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Mini-Anniversary

My sweet bloggy-friend Bunny over at Down the Rabbit Hole celebrated her one year anniversary in the blogosphere (Happy Anni Bunny!) and it made me realize as I looked back over my blogs, that today, April 28, is my 4 month anniversary! 1/3 of a year ago I posted this :

Is This Year Over Yet?


It's funny what a few months can do. I look at the blog, and while it's humorous, I can remember how I was feeling then. I didn't know that a new job was over the horizon, I didn't know how happy I'd be with so many things in my life. I don't mean to over dramatize my life and I certainly wasn't, nor would I ever be, suicidal, but I can understand how things can look to people that it will never ever get better.

Anyway, I'm very happy to say that I'm not the same person I was when I wrote that. 2007 is over and 2008 is lookin' mighty fine! Bunny, hang in there. 2008 will get better for you too!

Oh yeah, I joined a gym today. When the shock of that wears off I'll tell you about it.

No comments: