A rather tame TMI compared to some, but still fun and informative:
1. Early bird or night owl?
As much as I'd love to say I'm a night owl, I'm an early bird. It's kind of dictated by my profession. I have to be at work an hour before a conference begins so I better be awake. When I was in ER health care I worked 2nd shift and wouldn't get home until midnight and often either went out with friends or stayed up watching TV to unwind. Back THEN I was a night owl, and I think could be again if I was able to shift my internal clock.
2. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
Oh God, this is gonna be cheesy and my friend Lea will no doubt prick her ears up and wonder "WHO?!" On a sailboat while Christopher Cross' "Sailing" was playing. I will not say how old I was.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
How coincidental that this question came right after last night's post! I rate myself an 8 right now which is quite high considering that 4 months ago I would have said a 4 or less. I don't consider 1 as being UNhappy, but rather each level is like a thermometer showing how many things I have to be happy about. If I win the Mega Millions lottery tonight I'll shoot right up to 15!
4. Are you more submissive or dominant?
I'm what ever you want me to be SIR!
Too many ways to answer this question so I'll just cop out and say "It depends" and when I publish my own version of Madonna's SEX Book, you'll know more!
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes and no. I think it's more an instant infatuation/crush based on visual stimulus that sometimes works out on both sides to be a positive relationship. Funny how when both fall in love with each other, it's "love at first sight". When one person feels the love and it's unrequited it's called a crush or being out of one's league.
Bonus: Describe your bed time habits. What side do you sleep on?
What do you usual wear? Any night time rituals?
I am such a creature of habit/ritual:
- Brush teeth
- get into sleepwear (aka, nothing)
- get into bed on the side closest to the bedroom door
- turn on bedside TV (the sleep inducer)
- turn TV to Family Guy then autotune to The Simpsons
- program sleep timer to one hour
- watch a few minutes or turn over on my right side
- wake up in the morning