Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TMI Tuesday!


1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave?On me... not so good. It really shows how grey I am and takes away from my hair. (the hair is 'chemically enhanced for your viewing pleasure') I shave daily unless it's the weekend or I just don't feel like it.

2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?
Being 6'7" being shoved up against the wall isn't something that happens too often. If it were to happen I might enjoy it I guess... as long as I didn't hit my head or we bumped teeth on impact (it happened one when I was the shover)

3. Did you ever own a fake ID?
Oh God yes. I was at the age when they were just raising the drinking age and in omnipotent South Carolina they didn't grandfather you in so I was legal for 6 months, then not legal, then legal for 6 months, then not legal. When I was 20 I had a fake ID and thought I'd detract from the forgery by having a hearing impaired sticker on it and told police (when I was stopped and foolishly gave him the wrong one) that it meant that I was an interpreter. He was buying it until he was about to give it back to me and he realized it was fake. He took it back, gave me some big speech about how they'd be contacting me and my family. I was PETRIFIED!


My mom had already given me lectures about letting her know when bad things like this had happened because she wasn't so mad as when she was surprised by them. I debated whether or not to tell her about this one, but being the chicken-shit I was I decided to wait this one out as long as I could. When I was 35 I told my mom about it as a joke and it was the first she'd heard of it. The police never called. But for years I was still worried driving through Clemson for fear that SAME cop would stop me and remember....

4. Have you ever played a game which may require you or others to disrobe?To quote Oprah in The Color Purple... "I said; Hell NO!" I was always the fat kid. Do you think I'm going to add that insecurity to the fact that I can't play cards or games to save my life? No one wanted me to lose, that's for damn sure. I don't think I was ever asked.

5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?
Oddly enough, no. Well, in the snow isn't odd. I live 10 months out of my year trying to avoid the snow right now I'm not going to take a favorite recreation out in it! And the rain... Just hasn't happened. Although in the water......

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your last boyfriend/girlfriend? Bring out Oprah, it's time for her line again. Let's just say I miss the dogs.

4 comments:

Mahala said...

I was in the middle of that drinking age fiasco too. Luckily, I'd already had a fake ID for a couple years before that lol.

Bunny said...

Those are some cute puppy doggers!

My husband is being flown to S.C. for an interview this week. Not sure I want to move south again (I was in N.C. as a kid). We'll see.

Happy TMI!

- said...

Too funny! I need those laughs right now so thanx 4 that ; )

& Happy TMI to ya ; D

Anonymous said...

There is so much to say to most of those answers that I had to yip and say that I had too much to say to even yip. But, from my So Cal perspective, why would ANYONE want to have sex in the snow? Get some ice cubes outta the freezer, place them strategically gentlemen and...well...need I repeat the question?