Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What Time Is It? It's TMI TUESDAY!

It's TMI Tuesday folks and it looks like it's a very special Valentine's Day version (not to be confused with a Very Special Blossom //Tonight's episode, Joey gets gang raped by the Krips AND Bloods for saying that inane "WHOA" one too many F'ing times!/)

Anwyay, Valentine's Day is something I'm growing OK with but I must admit that in the past.. I just detest it. It is SUCH a hallmark holiday. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad that the simple dolts who are unimaginative are forced at least once a year to show that there is romance in there somewhere even if it is unimaginative (the commercials tell them EXACTLY what to do) But as for me, I don't think you should wait until some cold day in February to profess your love through a romantic gesture. If you truly love someone then that romantic gesture should be there each week of each month of each year. It should be unexpected, not forced.

OK, my big ole Debbie Downer of a Valentines soap box is over with the caveat that I actually do appreciate Valentine's Day in spirit so it is with that spirit that I get back to the TMI Tuesday!

1. What's the sexiest gesture a person you are sexually interested in can make?
If it's an intimate gesture we're talking about it's sliding their hand into mine or if we're sitting, say, in a movie, holding my hand and carressing their fingers on the palm of my hand. If it's an overtly sexual gesture... hmmm... setting up the sling before I get out of the bathroom?

2. What are 3 inevitable things about you?
- I will be early if not on time, if I'm late, I'm going to be PISSED!
- If an 80's tune comes on I'm going to do one or all of the following: Be transported back to high school or college, start be-bopping around, or send an email/text to my high school friend Lea stating the song and the memory it evoked.

3. How many types of orgasms have you experienced?
This must be a chick question as for guys it seems there's 2 types of orgasm. Either I did or I didn't. I think it only varies in intensity for me. I have heard of another type, but that's a WHOLE different post that some of my readers aren't ready for.

4. What asset do you have besides the physical and the material?
Well crap.. I don't even have those so I'm starting out behind the 8 ball already! I would say I have the emotional asset in that I'm romantic and the spiritual asset in that I'm devoted.

5. what do you want . . . . now?
Not a romantic answer, but what I want, NOW is a job offer. Landing in one of the jobs that I'm working on would be a huge help in getting the other things I want.

Bonus (as in optional):describe a sexy mind. Adventurous, caring, and romantic without being a sap.

2 comments:

Ashly Star said...

I hate being late too, it annoys the hell out of me. Awesome answers! I like that they're not really short and generic. Happy TMI!

Bunny said...

I also cannot stand to be late. I'm an early person who married into a late family and they drive me insane. My BIL and SIL (my husband's sibs) arrived late to my daughter's baptism. This might not have been a problem, except that they were the GODPARENTS. So. Frickin. Aggravating.

Adventurous, caring, and romantic without being a sap

It passed through my head in the middle of my wedding that perhaps I was making a big mistake when my husband was looking at me in a totally sappy romantic way and I wanted to laugh out loud at him. We're still married almost 9 years later, but just barely.

Happy TMI Christopher!