Thursday, February 7, 2008

Medical News

Lea, my friend since time began, felt that this medical finding was so earth-shattering that it must be shared with the world... at least the microcosm of it that pays attention to my ramblings here...

Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?

It's called the Anal Optic Nerve, and it is responsible for giving People a shitty outlook on life.

If you don't believe it, try to pull a hair from your butt and see if it doesn't bring a tear to your eye.


I consulted my Anatomy & Physiology text books from nursing school and I believe this was actually called the Poopoovisual Ganglion Nerve Bundle.

1 comment:

Mahala said...

LOL!
There's nothing like a close up shot of hairy man booty to brighten up my cubicle first thing in the morning.