I've missed a few of the TMI Tuesdays recently. Either they were not a topic I wished to discuss, or it was just a week where blogging was on the back burner to work or something. This week's seemed fun and innocuous enough :)
Welcome back to TMI Tuesday!
1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?Last night... when will I use it again? Tonight... I also use it as my alarm clock and my only phone (no more land line) As I turn off the lights in my apt going to bed, I have my phone in hand and that last step or two could be in the dark.
2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?Alone 10, with others, 5 or less, depends on who and how they look. No matter what I look like, I'll always be the fat kid in my mind.
3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?Couple of years.. way back when, before.... you know....
4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager?
Yes, no. The funny part was I had sex in my car in high school. My car was a Chevette. I'm taller than the car is long. Good thing she was short and the hatch back was up....
5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?
Probably last week. A good cheap Little Debbie Zebra Cake can work wonders!
Bonus: Name three words that:
a) get you excited:
-Carolina (NOT USC ... just the Carolinas. I couldn't say SOUTH Carolina or that would have been 2 words)
b) make you squirm:
-the N word
c) make you laugh
-tittie (I'm sorry, I'm childish I know)
-just about any word out of Wanda Sykes mouth