Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Long Lost TMI Tuesday

I've missed a few of the TMI Tuesdays recently. Either they were not a topic I wished to discuss, or it was just a week where blogging was on the back burner to work or something. This week's seemed fun and innocuous enough :)

Welcome back to TMI Tuesday!

1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?
Last night... when will I use it again? Tonight... I also use it as my alarm clock and my only phone (no more land line) As I turn off the lights in my apt going to bed, I have my phone in hand and that last step or two could be in the dark.

2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
Alone 10, with others, 5 or less, depends on who and how they look. No matter what I look like, I'll always be the fat kid in my mind.

3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?
Couple of years.. way back when, before.... you know....



4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager?

Yes, no. The funny part was I had sex in my car in high school. My car was a Chevette. I'm taller than the car is long. Good thing she was short and the hatch back was up....


5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?

Probably last week. A good cheap Little Debbie Zebra Cake can work wonders!


Bonus: Name three words that:

a) get you excited:
-Payday
-Pride
-Carolina (NOT USC ... just the Carolinas. I couldn't say SOUTH Carolina or that would have been 2 words)

b) make you squirm:
-the N word
-Bush
-hemorrhoid

c) make you laugh
-tittie (I'm sorry, I'm childish I know)
-just about any word out of Wanda Sykes mouth
-cooter

6 comments:

Bunny said...

Yeah, cooter gets me everytime too.

I dated a guy who drove a Chevette. I think those little boxes got a lot of action. Though if you want to talk about tall guys and small spaces, let me tell you about that time we were in a Datsun 280Z . . .

My husband also uses his phone as his alarm clock. I'm always misplacing my phone, so that would never work for me. I even miss the landline phone. Maybe I'm some sort of Luddite and I don't even know it!

cb said...

You. In a Chevette. With a girl.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Anonymous said...

For those who read this blog: Chris wasn't the only one utilizing that Chevette as a romper room. :) Oh, I do miss the Chevette days!!

Project Christopher said...

I don't often comment back on my own posts, but I'm SO glad Lea brought up the sluttish nature of the Chevette. That car saw more teenage 'exploration' than most high school cars... sad it wasn't all mine, but glad to help a friend in need!

Just Kevin... said...

Starting from the top:
I've witnessed you attemting those few feet with a cell phone flashlight and would like to suggest a remote control on/off switch for the overhead light.
Yeah, Lea and Chris, it was that slutty Chevette's own fault. With that sexy 1970's GM design, it was just asking for it.
USC?
Bush as in "in the Chevette" or Bush as in "In the White House"?
WTF kinda southernism is "cooter"?

Transitiongirl2008 said...

I believe that I have heard stories about someone chauferring (sp) in the Chevette while someone was exploring in the back seat?!?!

Cooter... tee hee