Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Can you feel a BRAND NEW DAY?!?!

It's official!

I couldn't stay up long enough to see the final counts, and honestly, I didn't want to. Once the voting is over or getting toward the west coast being over, it's just pins and needles for me so I stop watching and wait until I wake up the next morning to find out the outcome.

It was a joy to wake up this morning to Channel 5 news this morning and the first three words I heard on Wednesday, November 5, 2008 was "..Obama is President"

I could have stopped there and the day would be perfect!

I wanted to dig up "Brand New Day" from the Wiz on YouTube, but they must have had copyright issues because I can't find anymore. Intent on keeping with the genre of good over evil, I found this... same thing. Witch, Bitch (from Alaska...etc)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes....now I hear the witch will appoint herself Senator if Stevens gets the boot. Just when ya think ya got 'em.....
Anyway.....YESSSSSSSS!!!!

SUEB0B said...

Yes. Yes. Yes. I hope he asks a lot from us, because I am ready to roll up my sleeves and get to work.