Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm a little bit Calvin and a little bit Hobbes (n-roll)


Your result for The Calvin Or Hobbes Test...

A Bit Of Both

Calvin & Hobbes, like a scruffy yin and yang, are in perfect balance within you. Like Calvin, you're weird, a bit insecure, and can be a trouble-maker. But like Hobbes, you're down to earth and sensitive. It's a risk to say it here, after just a ten question test, but I'll bet you're smarter than most. Both Calvin and Hobbes are crafty, clever characters, and any one made from equal parts of each is a force to be reckoned with.

Take the TEST yourself!

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Oooh fun! I stole this and put my results on my blog!

cb said...

I'm 60/40 C/H.

Anonymous said...

30% Calvin 70% Hobbes

Just Kevin... said...

You know if I ever get a tattoo it'll be of Calvin & Hobbes the most realistic child ever in the funnies! Where would I get it? Well, I love Omaha Bob's Calvin tattoo! I won't tell you where it is but Calvin is posed in full alert mode, seeing something and his hands are up kinda defensively. After Bob got it we noticed the caption on the Sunday panel it was from...

"LOOK! A SNAKE!"

Even the tattoo artist busted up!