Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yeah, Yeah, I know....

I've been Blog-absent for a while. I was in New Orleans managing our national conference. Somewhere along the line I got food poisoning along with a bad cold. Run a week long conference with that without complaining (I promise) or ripping someone's head off and you'll know what true endurance is.....

I returned to Chicago on Saturday, but continued to be out of work on Monday & Tuesday still afraid to wander too far from the safety of a close bathroom and just wanting to curl up on my bed or couch and not move. I was chastised for not blogging but I'm still slightly medicated and my creative juices are flushed and down the toilet while I've been sick (go ahead... make the connection... I'll wait)

Today I have been doing some work, then taking a brain break since my concentration seems to wander now and then. In the process I have been enjoying some of my fellow blogger's work and found this video at Voenix Rising. What a hoot!

2 comments:

Transitiongirl2008 said...

THAT! is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

's funny...but ain't nothing wrong with stepping back a bit to respect someone's personal space, or making sure you don't whack someone with an 80-lb purse...why yes, my purse weighs 80 lbs, thx4askin.