Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TMI Tuesday


1. How many cell phones have you had? How long have you had your current cell phone number?
Wow, by 2008 that's almost as hard to remember as how many pairs of shoes have you had. I think I can say 5. They've always been 2nd tier phones as I was never really interested (nor could afford) the latest bells and whistles phones. Although, my current Blackjack was on the leading edge when I purchased it. Of course Samsung came out with Blackjack II a few months afterwards. My first was one of these ridiculous chunky ones


2. Where was the last place you had sex?
Where? In bed. When, so long ago I can't recall. It was actually around my birthday in February.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your love life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
Given my answer to number 2 I would think to say a 5, but given my situation I would actually give it an 8. Needs to be more frequent, but when it's there, it's THERE! Woohoo!

4. Does Bliss sound like a fun game to you? Have you ever played it?
Never heard of it until today so never played it. Sounds OK from first can.

5. Is there anything or anyone you would be willing to die for?
I could say it now, but it would depend on the situation. My family of course.

Bonus (as in optional): If you were (or had) a magic genie and could only grant wishes for others and you only had three left, what would they be and who would they be for?

Won't list them here. If you tell wishes they don't come true!

No comments: