Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Return of TMI Tuesday....


1. Describe the perfect date for YOURSELF... what you would enjoy most.

This answer has changed a little since I've lived in Chicago. Since the winters cause most folks to hibernate, the summer months are much more appreciated and lived fully. I think my favorite dates are a non-rushed dinner somewhere laid back and non-pretentious that has sidewalk dining. Afterwards, just walking up and down the neighborhood streets of Chicago talking and looking in windows (to see how people use their space... not peeping tom type looking in windows... you perv...)


2. Do you lean more toward being submissive or dominant?

In dating? Neither. I enjoy a date that's for both.


3. What do you usually wear to bed?

Usually nothing, sometimes just underwear. Although in the winter I may wear socks on the coldest nights as my feet tend to find their way out from under the covers first.


4. Have you ever seen a counselor?

Does Deanna Troi count? Otherwise, no, not yet.


5. Lights on or off?

Lights off, candles on.


Bonus: Have you or a partner ever faked an orgasm?

yeah, once... it needed to end... fast.

1 comment:

cb said...

Deanna Troi? funny!

ANd I've faked one too!